Friday, October 26, 2012

ERIC ABIDAL THE LEGEND


Abidal's life has taken many trajectories and challenges but he has shown that he is a fighter who continues to serve as a source of encouragement for all of us. After his battle with liver cancer and subsequent liver transplant, he spent six weeks in the hospital recuperating. Now his outlook to life has changed according to Eric’s own admission. He sold his fast cars and gave the proceeds to children's hospitals.
"I see life differently," he said. "Many things I thought were useful or important, now they are not. Therefore I have sold all my cars. When something happens to you as happened to me, then these cars are useless ... it's better to sell them and give money to associations and hospitals, use it to help children. I learned a lot from them. They gave me strength."
Eric Abidal’s life should serve as a lesson to all of us and especially the highly paid footballers with such huge ego that life is more important, as that is the pitch where we all need to win.
In summary Eric Abidal before cancer is a great player and the Eric Abidal that has evolved after surving the cancer deserves to be placed in the hallowed chambers where legends of the game and legends of life trudge.
Naijaman salute you Eric and wish you all the best




No comments:

Post a Comment