Monday, October 15, 2012

I WOULD MARRY MY HUBBY AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT DESPITE HIS DIVORCE THREAT-PASTOR ESTHER BENENOCH

'I'd marry my husband again in a heart beat' - Pstr. Esther Benenoch Her husband of 20 years is trying to divorce her and stated that God told him to divorce her and that there is no going back. Pastor(Mrs)Esther Benenoch stated on her BLOGSITE that she'd marry him (Bishop David Benenoch of Communion Church, Lagos ) all over again in a heart beat. See the transcript below: "One of the best decisions I have made in life is being married to my husband. It's one thing am glad and grateful to God for. As achievements go, while many women are fighting to make a name for themselves,with all sincerity and I believe it, my greatest achievement would have been my husband and my family. Nothing fills me with joy as being Mrs Esther Benenoch. It may not sound like much, but for it is a big part of my destiny. I know what you are thinking that may be that's why this has befallen me, I still do not regret it. God is faithful. And so inspite of all that is going on, I do not, and will never regret saying I do to my husband, and I will do it again in a heart beat even though I do not understand all that is going on right now. But my marriage is a walk of faith; much like my walk with this awesome wonderful Lord of my life,Jesus. I take seriously the word of God ''the just shall live by faith and not by sight.''

No comments:

Post a Comment