Monday, December 31, 2012

PSY'S VIDEO CLOCK'S A RECORD ONE BILLION HITS ON YOU TUBE


South Korean rapper, PSY, has achieved a milestone on Friday December 21, 2012,when the video for Gangnam Style exceeded 1 billion views on YouTube, becoming the first video to ever do so in YouTube's history. According to Google,the  Gangnam Style video sees about 7 million views a day"Honestly, when I made this video I didn't even expect 1 million views, because this is off my sixth album in Korea, so I just hoped it would be huge there," PSY recently told MTV News. "I didn't even think about any other countries; I just did my job and waited and watched. And, you know, today, I'm still wondering and analyzing its success. Because I've done this thing many times, this dance, this album, this video ... this one just became something else entirely."


No comments:

Post a Comment