Saturday, December 27, 2014

SWINGER LIFESTYLE IN LAGOS NIGERIA


I just received a message from one of our female readers who want to remain anonymous regarding her experience with swinger lifestyle in Lagos Nigeria. Readers comments are welcome regarding this rather peculiar phenomena cropping up in Nigeria. It appears that posh areas like Lekki has a flourishing underground swinger club.See her story below

Hmmm story of my life.. Men.... that's how they are ooo... My husband also proposed swinging after 2 years of marriage!!! prior to that time i had never heard about swinging... I was so disappointed and shocked... I was shocked when he told me that he is turned on when he visualizes me having sex with other men... I refused o he tried all he could to convince me and i refused. I knew it would kill me.. How could i degrade my body to that level???? why would i become a married prostitute just to satisfy a man??? My conscience would never allow me to do such. I'd rather take a walk than to degrade my body to that level... You know what after my refusal he had an affair.. Story for another day... He still tries to convince me from time to time says it will make us closer and find more sexual satisfaction!!! can you imagine??? as if i am a dummy.... I would never ever ever do it!

1 comment: